We are preparing your report, please wait...
There was a problem generating your report, please try again.
Pro Xp Waterborne Electrostatic Spray Guns
Manual Electrostatic Guns for Waterborne Applications
Ideal for high quality spraying of low or high pressure applications.
Ideal for spraying waterborne materials with isolation systems, the Pro Xp waterborne gun is available in air spray, air-assist models and a unique model for spraying mold release materials.
Pro Xp Air Spray: For low pressure spraying with an isolation system including the WB100.
Pro Xp Air-Assist: For high pressure spraying with an isolation system including the WB3000. Delivers a fine finish with an AEF or AEM tip.
Pro Xp MR: Low pressure spraying with a fine finish spray tip. Delivers fine atomized particles required for mold release applications. Connects to an isolation system, including the WB100 and sprays with an AEM or AEF spray tip.
1. Superior atomization for a high quality finish
2. Internal power supply allows for quick installation and easy service
3. Lightweight and compact design increases operator comfort
4. Smart display for increased operator feedback
5. Rugged design outlasts the competition
6. Easy installation – uses only air to generate electrostatic power