We are preparing your report, please wait...
There was a problem generating your report, please try again.
OP-37A Drop Finger Conveyor Chain Pin Oiler
A lubrication system specifically designed for conveyors used in meat processing
Designed with the meat processing industry’s needs in mind, each lubricator comes with a manual on-automatic off, push button reset timer, which allows easy lubrication after wash-downs. The factory custom sets the chain drop to the customer’s application for precise and cost-effective lubricant application.
Features / Benefits
- Integral heavy duty 5-gallon steel reservoir
- Lubricant level sight gauge
- Lubricates chain pins during operation
- Positive displacement metering pump
- Lube cycle controller
- Eliminates conveyor surge and prevents rusting/corrosion from wash-downs
- Wide viscosity range capability provides flexibility in lubricant selection
- Can dispense OPCO’s WearMaster lubricants, which are engineered to cover a broad spectrum of applications, including food-handling