We are preparing your report, please wait...
There was a problem generating your report, please try again.
OP-4A Overhead Chain Oiler
Accurate, Reliable Operation
The OP-4A is pneumatically powered and electrically timed. A caterpillar chain assembly engages the conveyor chain, engaging the oil dispensing nozzle plate, moving it over the chain pin links. An air operated pump meters a precise amount of oil through each nozzle, lubricating chain pins and links simultaneously. The optional 1000 hour repeat cycle timer features cycle progress display and memory.
Features / Benefits
- The OP-4A system lubricates chain pins while conveyor is running under normal conditions.
- Automatically deposits a clean, metered shot of oil directly and precisely to chain pins at desired intervals. No waste or mess from over oiling.
- Proper lubrication reduces friction and wear – extends conveyor life.
- Fast payback based on reduced maintenance and extended productive conveyor life.
- Eliminates surging caused by non-lubricated and worn chains, so product can be spaced closer, increasing productivity.
- Helps reduce drive power requirements.